Baoji Hanz Material Technology Co., Ltd. are directly manufacturer of tungsten, molybdenum, tantalum and other refractory metals with 8 years' experience.
Today let us know What is tungsten ?
Tungsten, (or Wolfram as it is known in many parts of the world) is an extremely hard and very dense gray to white metallic element extracted from wolframite, scheelite and other minerals. Tungsten has the highest melting point, lowest coefficient of expansion and lowest vapor pressure of any metal. It is also corrosion resistant and does not break down or decompose. Due to its unique attributes tungsten has few, if any, replacements in a majority of its industrial applications.
Second only to diamond (tungsten carbide)
Industrial applications - high speed cutting tools, heavy machinery, specialty alloys
Highest melting point and lowest coefficient of expansion of all metals
Industrial applications - jet turbine engines, light bulb filaments
Greater than lead and uranium
Industrial applications - sporting goods (golf clubs, tennis racquets, darts), ballast
Does not break down or decompose
Industrial applications - sports fishing weights, shotgun shot, new applications being developed as an alternative to lead
- The Application Of Titanium
- High Quality Nitinol Memory Wire
- Titanium Alloy Bar Or Titanium Rod
- 2016 Good Tantalum Sheet
- Baoji Hanz High Quality Tungsten Heavy Alloy Rods
- Tantalum Sheet introduce
- High quality Tantalum Sputtering Target
- Refractory Metals Tungsten Molybdenum Application
- Tungsten Alloy Plate
- WT WP WCu tungsten electrodes
- Tungsten alloy radiation shielding (tungsten st...
- Tungsten Alloy Cylinder
- Tungsten alloy sheet board
- Tungsten alloy radiation shielding equipment
- Stranded Tungsten Wire with Heating Elements, O...
- What Is Tungsten Heavy Alloy?
- Tungsten Shot Tungsten Sphere Tungsten Ball Tun...
- Application Of Tungsten Heavy Alloy
- Tungsten Wire