Tungsten wire is available in the
tungsten wire is used in much kinds of applications where precision wire is needed.
Tungsten, also known as wolfram, is a chemical element with the chemical symbol W and atomic number 74.
We use tungsten for manufacturing of fine tungsten wire which is a precision wire.
Chemically, tungsten is not particularly reactive. At room temperature, it is resistant to air and water and is attacked only slowly by acids, aqua regia or alkalis. A mixture of hydrofluoric acid and nitric acid solution dissolve the metal easily already at ordinary temperature. At 400-500 °C, tungsten is oxidized in the air, and at 800 °C this attack is very rapid.
The unique characteristics of our tungsten wire enable us to offer a high quality precision wire. For example this means that our tungsten wire is available in wire sizes as good as 4 micron (0.00016”).
Tungsten wire is available in the dimension range 0.006 – 1.0mm
Baoji Hanz Material Technology Co., Ltd.
- The Application Of Titanium
- High Quality Nitinol Memory Wire
- Titanium Alloy Bar Or Titanium Rod
- 2016 Good Tantalum Sheet
- Baoji Hanz High Quality Tungsten Heavy Alloy Rods
- Tantalum Sheet introduce
- High quality Tantalum Sputtering Target
- Refractory Metals Tungsten Molybdenum Application
- Tungsten Alloy Plate
- What Is Tungsten ?
- Nitinol Wire
- Nitinol Tube
- Tantalum Capillary Tube , Tantalum Sleeve Capil...
- Tantalum Products Referenced Standards
- ASTM F 981 Seamless Capillary Tubing Tantalum F...
- TIG Welding 2% Thoriated Tungsten Electrode WT20
- Tungsten Boat
- TUNGSTEN WIRE APPICATION
- The Application Of Molybdenum
- How To Identify, Select And Prepare Tungsten El...