Tungsten alloy shot
Tungsten alloy shot is used as the shot for shotgun hunting shells. The pellets spread upon leaving the barrel, and the power of the burning charge is divided among the pellets, which means that the energy of any one ball of shot is fairly low. In a hunting context, the product makes shotguns useful primarily for hunting birds and other small games
Tungsten alloy shot specification
1, Diameter: 2.0-10.0mm
2, Density: 18.0-18.5 g/cm3
3, Composition: W-Ni-Fe, W: 90-95%,
4, Surface: Sintered surface， Polished surface
5, MOQ: 5kg
6, Stock size: 2.0mm 2.2mm 2.5mm 2.75mm 4mm
Properties of Tungsten Alloy Shot
High density, great hardness and resistance to high temperature make tungsten to be one of the most sought after material for shotgun pellets in hunting history.
Density of tungsten alloy shot is about 18g/cm3, which is comparable only to gold, platinum.
Any question feel free to contact us
Baoji Hanz Material Technology Co., Ltd.
- The Application Of Titanium
- High Quality Nitinol Memory Wire
- Titanium Alloy Bar Or Titanium Rod
- 2016 Good Tantalum Sheet
- Baoji Hanz High Quality Tungsten Heavy Alloy Rods
- Tantalum Sheet introduce
- High quality Tantalum Sputtering Target
- Refractory Metals Tungsten Molybdenum Application
- Tungsten Alloy Plate
- What Is Tungsten ?
- Application Of Tungsten Heavy Alloy
- Tungsten Wire
- Nitinol Wire
- Nitinol Tube
- Tantalum Capillary Tube , Tantalum Sleeve Capil...
- Tantalum Products Referenced Standards
- ASTM F 981 Seamless Capillary Tubing Tantalum F...
- TIG Welding 2% Thoriated Tungsten Electrode WT20
- Tungsten Boat
- TUNGSTEN WIRE APPICATION