Tungsten alloy plates are refractory metal, which have two-phase composites consisting of W-Ni- Fe or W-Ni- Cu or even W-Ni-Cu-Fe, some tungsten alloys also contain Co\Mo\Cr and more.
Tungsten alloy can be machined into various shapes, such as rods, cubes, blocks, bricks, rings, plates and more
Applications for tungsten alloy plate:
1) Sports goods: professional tungsten alloy plate for darts benchmarking, fishing sinkers: bullet type, water drop type, pipe type and more
2) Counterweights: high-density tungsten alloy plates used as counterweight in various field, such as counterweight of mechanical hammer, fly hammer, oil drilling platform, darts rod, car counterweight piece and more
3) Electrode material: it can be made into electrode, welding rod, electrical contact and pneumatic breaker
4) Electronic sealing piece: due to its favorable high temperature resistance and thermal properties, electronic industry starts to adopt tungsten alloy plate as electronic sealing piece, electrical discharge machining of electrode and resistance welding electrode, high proportion electrical contacts, air circuit breaker in the contacts
5) It can be machined into X-ray target material, collimator, nuclear container, syringe shielding and more
Introduction of tungsten alloy plate1, Width×length: (2.0-250.0mm)×(2.0-250.0mm)
2, Thickness: 2mm-15mm
3, Density: 15.7-18.75 g/cm3
4, Composition: W content: 85-99%, W-Ni-Fe and W-Ni-Cu two type
5, Surface: sintering surface, forged surface, ground surface
Tungsten alloy plates are produced by good processing property billets and special cold and hot rolling technology
They can be used to make tungsten target, tungsten heat elements, tungsten radiation shields and tungsten channels for electronics, lightening, electro-vacuum industries
Tungsten alloy plates play very important role in manufacturing of collimator for nuclear medicine, nuclear research, geological prospecting and security inspection
These materials provide reliable protection against X-rays and gamma radiation
The thickness of the tungsten alloy plate is as follows:
Foil: a thickness of less than 0.005-inch (0.13mm)
Plate: thickness is greater than or equal to 0.188 inches (4.75mm)
Sheet: thickness less than or equal to 0.187 inches (4.75mm) or greater than or equal to 0.005 inches (0.13mm)
- The Application Of Titanium
- High Quality Nitinol Memory Wire
- Titanium Alloy Bar Or Titanium Rod
- 2016 Good Tantalum Sheet
- Baoji Hanz High Quality Tungsten Heavy Alloy Rods
- Tantalum Sheet introduce
- High quality Tantalum Sputtering Target
- Refractory Metals Tungsten Molybdenum Application
- Tungsten Alloy Plate
- What Is Tungsten ?
- Tungsten alloy radiation shielding equipment
- Stranded Tungsten Wire with Heating Elements, O...
- What Is Tungsten Heavy Alloy?
- Tungsten Shot Tungsten Sphere Tungsten Ball Tun...
- Application Of Tungsten Heavy Alloy
- Tungsten Wire
- Nitinol Wire
- Nitinol Tube
- Tantalum Capillary Tube , Tantalum Sleeve Capil...
- Tantalum Products Referenced Standards