|classification.:Tantalum Foil, Tantalum Sheet, Tantalum Board||model:RO5200,Ta1, RO5252(Ta-2.5W),RO5255(Ta-10W)|
|Condition:hot rolled. cold rolled. Annealed||Standard:ASTM B708. GB/T 3629|
Tantalum Foil, Tantalum Sheet, Tantalum Board
Melting point: 3017 degrees Celsius
Boiling point: 5425 degrees Celsius
Purity: 99.95%, 99.99%
1.Hot-rolled/Cold-rolled; 2.Alkaline Cleaning
3.Electrolytic Polish; 4.Machining, grinding
5.Stress relief annealing
High melting point, high boiling point
Very small coefficients of thermal expansion
Good capability of absorbing and releasing hydrogen
Thickness: 0.03~0.07mm Width: 5~300mm Length: >=50mm
Thickness: 0.07~0.5mm Width: 30~700mm Length: 30~2000mm
Thickness: 0.5~1.5mm Width: 50~1000mm Length: 50~3000mm
Thickness: >=1.5mm Width: 50~1500mm Length: 50~3000mm
Special requirements to be agreed upon by the supplier and buyer.
There are preferential policies for long-term customers.
We will try our best to meet customers' requirements.
- The Application Of Titanium
- High Quality Nitinol Memory Wire
- Titanium Alloy Bar Or Titanium Rod
- 2016 Good Tantalum Sheet
- Baoji Hanz High Quality Tungsten Heavy Alloy Rods
- High quality Tantalum Sputtering Target
- Refractory Metals Tungsten Molybdenum Application
- Tungsten Alloy Plate
- What Is Tungsten ?
- WT WP WCu tungsten electrodes
- Tungsten alloy radiation shielding (tungsten st...
- Tungsten Alloy Cylinder
- Tungsten alloy sheet board
- Tungsten alloy radiation shielding equipment
- Stranded Tungsten Wire with Heating Elements, O...