Types: W1 W2 WRe WT
High melting point and corrosion-resistant
Tungsten wire is universally used to make tungsten wire resistance for bulb, lamps. Besides, it can be used in making optical instrument, electric vacuum components, high temperature resistant parts.
OEM orders are welcome
Properties of tungsten wire:
Tungsten wire is characterized by highest melting point, excellent electric conductivity.
It has high performance in sintering and high temperature in recrystallization.
For the above features, it can serve a long life in any applications.
WRe wire can be used in electron tube, cathode ray tube filament, electron gun filament, thermocouple, electron tube parts.
WT wire can be applied in magnetic coil, HID electrode, tungsten wire used in microwave oven.
- The Application Of Titanium
- High Quality Nitinol Memory Wire
- Titanium Alloy Bar Or Titanium Rod
- 2016 Good Tantalum Sheet
- Baoji Hanz High Quality Tungsten Heavy Alloy Rods
- Tantalum Sheet introduce
- High quality Tantalum Sputtering Target
- Refractory Metals Tungsten Molybdenum Application
- Tungsten Alloy Plate
- What Is Tungsten ?
- What Is Tungsten Heavy Alloy?
- Tungsten Shot Tungsten Sphere Tungsten Ball Tun...
- Application Of Tungsten Heavy Alloy
- Tungsten Wire
- Nitinol Wire
- Nitinol Tube
- Tantalum Capillary Tube , Tantalum Sleeve Capil...
- Tantalum Products Referenced Standards
- ASTM F 981 Seamless Capillary Tubing Tantalum F...
- TIG Welding 2% Thoriated Tungsten Electrode WT20