Nitinol is a term for binary near equal-atom Ni-Ti alloys,
it is widely used in medical due to its unique super-elasticity.
However, Ternary or other Nickel-Titanium alloys can be achieved for different properties.
All incoming Nitinol raw materials are subjected to third party inspection to ensure they meet proprietary specifications for chemistry, transformation temperature, material homogeneity, and microstructure.
To promote an exceptionally smooth and uniform surface finish quality, all wire and tube products utilize a high precision single and/or multi crystalline diamond drawing die technology to reach the final wire diameter.
Standards of Nitinol
Baoji Hanz Material Technology Co., Ltd.
- The Application Of Titanium
- High Quality Nitinol Memory Wire
- Titanium Alloy Bar Or Titanium Rod
- 2016 Good Tantalum Sheet
- Baoji Hanz High Quality Tungsten Heavy Alloy Rods
- Tantalum Sheet introduce
- High quality Tantalum Sputtering Target
- Refractory Metals Tungsten Molybdenum Application
- Tungsten Alloy Plate
- What Is Tungsten ?
- Nitinol Tube
- Tantalum Capillary Tube , Tantalum Sleeve Capil...
- Tantalum Products Referenced Standards
- ASTM F 981 Seamless Capillary Tubing Tantalum F...
- TIG Welding 2% Thoriated Tungsten Electrode WT20
- Tungsten Boat
- TUNGSTEN WIRE APPICATION
- The Application Of Molybdenum
- How To Identify, Select And Prepare Tungsten El...
- Tungsten Plate/Sheet