Tungsten copper high performance composites are fabricated from carefully controlled porous tungsten that is vacuum infiltrated with molten copper. This results in a W/Cu composite that has high conductivity and a matched low thermal expansion for heat sinks.
It is a composite of tungsten and copper. By controlling the content of tungsten, we can design its coefficient of thermal expansion (CTE), matching that of the materials, such as Ceramics (Al2O3, BeO), Semiconductors (Si), Kovar, etc.
High thermal conductivity
Excellent size control
Surface finish and flatness
Semi-finished or finished (Ni/Au plated) products available.
If you have any interest in our tungsten copper heat sink , please feel free to contact us by email: email@example.com or by telephone:860917-3258886, we are at your service at all times.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Grade of Tungsten Carbide
- Information of molybdenum bar
- Star product - Tungsten wire
- How to choose tungsten ball?
- Application Of Molybdenum Bar
- Tungsten and Tungsten sheet
- tungsten boats
- Gold-plated Tungsten Coin
- Tungsten bucking bar
- 90-97wnife Heavy Tungsten Alloy Bars
- High Heavy Wolfram Tungsten Alloy Sheet in Radi...
- WCe tungsten electrode for tig welding
- Cuw70 copper tungsten alloy contact electrode
- China wholesale custom hanz sales molybdenum cr...
- high temperature furnace tungsten crucible
- Vacuum furnace related products
- Molybdenum liner
- molybdenum heating parts and molybdenum shield