Tungsten Copper Application
Copper tungsten alloy is used in a product or part requires high heat resistance, low thermal expansion and high electrical or thermal conductivity. Tungsten copper is used to fabricate engines and electrical devices. It is also used in the fields of aviation and spaceflight. Electrodes, refractory parts, heat sinks, rocket parts and electrical contacts are all made by copper tungsten alloy. The alloy is also made into sheet metal, tubing and plate metal. Copper tungsten alloy is used to make contacts for both high and medium voltage electrical devices, and for high speed steel devices and switches.
WCu rods have been widely used in Spark Erosion and Electrical Discharge Machining (EDM) process.
Types of product: rods, tubes and plates.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Grade of Tungsten Carbide
- Information of molybdenum bar
- Star product - Tungsten wire
- How to choose tungsten ball?
- Application Of Molybdenum Bar
- Tungsten and Tungsten sheet
- tungsten boats
- Gold-plated Tungsten Coin
- Tungsten bucking bar
- Tungsten Copper Heat Sinks
- Gr1 Gr2 Gr3 Gr4 Gr5 Gr7 Gr12 Titanium Plate
- ASTM B265 GR5 ti 6al 4v titanium metal sheet Price
- titanium alloy and titanium cylinder with laser...