Tungsten bucking bar are placed behind work surfaces to provide a backing member in applying impact fasteners and including intermitted tool head and handle parts with a low-recoil impact-absorbing spacer provided there between to take shock loads in compression and shear. A rivet gun is a type of tool used to drive rivets; nearly all rivet guns are pneumatically powered.
Bucking bars are used on the backside of a metal rivet gun to counter the force of the hammering and to create bucktail. Bucking bar also can be used to absorb the force of rivet guns, reducing the vibration of bucking.
Tungsten bucking bar used to form buck tails on rivet guns. And bucking bars come in many different shapes and sizes, and they are normally made from alloy steel similar to tool steel. The particular shape to be used depends upon the location and accessibility of the rivet gun to be driven.
Why Choose Tungsten Heavy Alloy?
Enjoy easier, better riveting with less fatigue. Tungsten bucking bar offer the maximum density available. These bucking bar are more than twice as heavy as an identical bar made of steel. The small size and high density makes these bars versatile, able to fit in small areas. All bucking bars have a full radius on all edges for safety and ease of handling.
If you have any questions, you can reach us by the following methods:
Related Industry Knowledge
- Grade of Tungsten Carbide
- Information of molybdenum bar
- Star product - Tungsten wire
- How to choose tungsten ball?
- Application Of Molybdenum Bar
- Tungsten and Tungsten sheet
- tungsten boats
- Gold-plated Tungsten Coin
- Tungsten Copper Heat Sinks
- 90-97wnife Heavy Tungsten Alloy Bars
- High Heavy Wolfram Tungsten Alloy Sheet in Radi...
- WCe tungsten electrode for tig welding
- Cuw70 copper tungsten alloy contact electrode
- China wholesale custom hanz sales molybdenum cr...
- high temperature furnace tungsten crucible
- Vacuum furnace related products
- Molybdenum liner
- molybdenum heating parts and molybdenum shield