Recent increase in popularity of physical exercises, particularly through running, jogging and other aerobics, has spawned many types of exercise related equipment. As running mostly strengthens the lower body, many joggers and runners decide to wear additional weights on their forearms in form of wristbands or on their hands in form of gloves. It is also common to use weighted ankle-bands while exercising. Other weights in different forms, such as dumbbell-type hand weights are also widely used. With more than 20 years of experience, China Tungsten can teach you lot and more about tungsten alloy hand weights. We offer tungsten alloy hand weights in different forms and shapes. Safe, dense, non-toxic and easily machinable. Tungsten alloy is the material if you are looking for best hand weights to volume ratio.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Grade of Tungsten Carbide
- Information of molybdenum bar
- Star product - Tungsten wire
- How to choose tungsten ball?
- Application Of Molybdenum Bar
- Tungsten and Tungsten sheet
- tungsten boats
- Gold-plated Tungsten Coin
- Tungsten bucking bar
- Tungsten Copper Heat Sinks
- Tungsten Rivet Reaction Blocks
- What's Tungsten Copper Electrical Contacts
- Tungsten Copper Application
- Gr1 Gr2 Gr3 Gr4 Gr5 Gr7 Gr12 Titanium Plate
- ASTM B265 GR5 ti 6al 4v titanium metal sheet Price
- titanium alloy and titanium cylinder with laser...