Tungsten alloy sheet information:
Model NO.: W alloy
Item: Tungsten Nickel Copper Alloy Sheet
Length: Less Than 600mm
Delivery Time: 10-25 Days(According to Order Quantity)
Origin: Made in China
Production process of tungsten sheet
Materials---hot rolling---annealing---cold rolling---leveling---annealing---machining---tungsten sheet
Four-high cold mill, vacuum annealing furnace, W43G series straightener, hydraulic plate shears, water jet, wire cutting machine, flat-stone mill
Applications of Tungsten Sheet
Since the melting point of tungsten has reached 3380oC, tungsten sheet is widely used in reflection shield, cover plate applied in the sapphire growth furnace, reflection shield, heating tape, connecting pieces applied in vacuum furnace, sputtering target applied in plasma coating film, and high temperature resistance boat.
Packaging and shipping details:
Every tungsten and molybdenum product is under strict nondestructive test and density detection. We offer material composition sheet and examination report of the products.
First, packaging with moisture-proof paper
Second, packaging with kraft paper
Third, packaging with foam plastics in all side of plywood case.
Finally packing products in plywood case
Our shipping way: DHL, TNT, UPS, Fedex, EMS, etc(we will try the best to save cost for customer)
We also supply other tungsten&molybdenum products:
If you have any interest in our tungsten copper heat sink , please feel free to contact us by
we are at your service at all times.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Grade of Tungsten Carbide
- Information of molybdenum bar
- Star product - Tungsten wire
- How to choose tungsten ball?
- Application Of Molybdenum Bar
- Tungsten and Tungsten sheet
- tungsten boats
- Gold-plated Tungsten Coin
- Tungsten bucking bar
- Tungsten Copper Heat Sinks
- WCe tungsten electrode for tig welding
- Cuw70 copper tungsten alloy contact electrode
- China wholesale custom hanz sales molybdenum cr...
- high temperature furnace tungsten crucible
- Vacuum furnace related products
- Molybdenum liner
- molybdenum heating parts and molybdenum shield